As we have the time and opportunity, we'll be adding programs of our past concerts and other musical endeavors.
- Spring Concert (2001) Bruno Skulte's Daugava and works from the 2001 Song Festival in Latvia.
- Bruno Skulte Memorial Concert (2001) Riga, Latvia. Program includes Bruno Skulte's biography.
- Advent Concert (2001) Premier of Selga Mence's Christmas Bell Songs; Saint-Saëns' Christmas Oratorio.
- Lolitas Brinumputns—Lolita's Miracle Bird (2002) A new musical based on an Anna Brigidere story commissioned for the Latvian Song and Dance Festival; performances in New York and Chicago.
- Advent Concert (2004) Works by Skulte, Jermaks, Mence, and the premier of Rupaine's Nosapņotie Ziemassvētki.
- Christmas "By Candlelight" Concert (2004) Riga, Latvia. We repeat our 2004 Advent Concert program, performing together with the award-winnning Latvian choir Balsis.
- Spring Concert (2005) We celebrate the the 100th anniversary of Bruno Skulte's birth with a concert of his original works and arrangements of Latvian folk songs.
- Advent Concert (2005) Premiers of works by Dambis and Prauliņš; Adolphe Adam's Holy Night.
- Winter Concert at Priedaine (2006) Works by Skulte including Ganiņš Biju along with excerpts from our 2005 Advent Concert program.
- Spring Concert (2008) Kalniņš' Senas karavīru dziesmas (Ancient Soldiers' Songs), instrumental works, and Latvian folk songs including selections from the 2008 Song Festival in Rīga
- Spring Concert — May, 2013 Our program opened with Māris Kristapsons' Alora for chamber ensemble, followed by a wide selection of traditional and contemporary Latvian folk songs. We concluded with Bruno Skulte's popular Ganiņš Biju (A Herder's Life).
- Advent Concert — December, 2013 We premier Kārlis Lācis’ Christmas Cantata and past commissioned works of the Christmas repertoire: Jānis Lūsēns’ The Star Child and Selga Mence’s Songs of Christmas Bells.
- Spring Concert — May, 2014 Haydn's London Trio No. 1 to open our concert, Mozart's Coronation Mass, and a selection of Latvian folk songs from the 2014 Latvian Song Festival in Hamilton, Canada.
- Advent Concert — December, 2014 We premier Ilona Rupaine’s Our Lady’s Garden of Lillies and perform past commissioned works now in the modern Latvian repertoire: Zilveris’ By Starlight, Lācis’ Christmas Cantata, and Zemzaris’ Emmanuel, Thou God on High.
- Spring Concert — May, 2015 We celebrate the 150th anniversary of the birth of Rainis and 110th of Bruno Skulte. Our program: Bruno Skulte's Herder's Dance to open our concert, a selection of Latvian folk songs and modern arrangements, and Bruno Skulte's patriotic master-work with text by Rainis, Daugava, to close our concert.